Sunday, March 30, 2008

Whoops...

Been awhile, hasn't it? I knew this would happen, and it did. Self-fulfilling prophecy!? Maybe so.

I'm sitting in LA now, talking on the phone with my wife. I'm good at this multi-tasking kind of thing, I think.

This week has been an eye opener, for sure. We spent a week recording 9 songs, eating crazy amounts of food at fancy restaurants, and I learned a few lessons.

1.) I CAN come up with things on the spot that aren't all that terrible.
2.) I need some vintage drums.
3.) I need some bigger drums.
4.) Being away from one's wife can get on one's nerves.
5.) I need a full set of K Constantinople cymbals.
6.) Raw oysters are something that I could never eat again and be ok with it.
7.) I like sushi. Good stuff, anyway.

Many others, but those are some of the most important.

See you soon?

No comments: